We are AKV Global Limited (“we”, “our”, “us”) and operate under the name of Art+Sound®.
Registered in England & Wales. Company number 10715920, VAT number 268641473.
Art+Sound® of 95 Delamere Road, Ealing, W5 3JP, may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including but not limited to: name, company name, address, phone number and email address.).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including but not limited to name, company name, address, phone number and email address) any other information that you choose to send to us.
The legal basis for processing the data is to allow us to carry out our business and for the benefit our clients. In addition, we may also use the following as a basis for processing the data:
- To administer client records.
- To promote the benefits of our business.
- To advise and update clients of Health & Safety information and changes relating to products.
- To manage our employees’ work-related requirements.
- To maintain our own accounts and records.
- To provide a service to the standard of expectation that individual clients’ may have requested.
- To inform our clients of news, events, activities or other services.
- To contact individuals via surveys and research programmes regarding current services or potential new services that may be offered.
- To notify clients of specialised instructions required for workplace safety or accident investigations.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send you goods purchased and / or supply services purchased via the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Send you our printed and / or electronic newsletter and other marketing communications Relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
- You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Keep you informed with technical information pertinent to your product and its ongoing warranty, including, but not limited to; FCOs, health and safety updates and product updates.
We will keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary or for a period of up to 10 years, or until you specifically request its removal.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
Other than as previously stated, we will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Art+Sound website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Art+Sound.
Your payment information (e.g. credit card details) provided when you make a purchase from our website or via the telephone will not be stored by us.
We may share your personal data with our payment processors but only for the purposes of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
CHANGES TO THESE POLICIES
Art+Sound® may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
If you have any questions on these policies, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer those questions.